31 August

Well, here we are - the LAST of the 31 daily word-prompts 🎇🎊🎆🎇🎉 and it couldn't be a more appropriate word... r-e-l-i-e-f... It has been quite a marathon!
And we have another frosted page... I do feel like my poor wee brain's a tad foggy after a whole month of art-journalling and blogging!
Truly, I am ready for some peace and rest...
But I did try and create a couple of spreads to show differing meanings of relief... A cup of tea is always a welcome reliever to a weary soul...
And an ancient carving and some handmade paper show the other meaning of 'relief' as in a 'raised' surface or texture.

And now my journal is almost full to bursting! As is my heart...

Thank you SO much for all who have journeyed with me throughout this month. And especial thanks to all those in the Facebook group who have shared their wonderfully inspired interpretations of Jen Morris' word-prompts!

And now, I'm sure you'll not be surprised to hear, I'm taking a REAL break from the internet, as our wee nest empties once again, and the home which has swelled with love to accommodate the children, and their various friends, throughout the Summer, contracts once again to just hubby, and me, and Molly-cat 🐱
I'll be back very soon, but for now, BIG hugs and

3 comments:

  1. lovely post, Claire :) well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had such a productive month -- enjoy the time off! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bravo for completing your month of August challenge! It must feel good to do so!

    ReplyDelete