24 August

Ah, today's word is one I probably use several times a day - every day! There is so much beauty around us, if we open all our senses...
Needless to say, I made several spreads on this word ❤
The rosette on the left was already on the page, so I chose an image from an old Toast catalogue with similar colours and added stickers reading beautiful soul and there is no charm equal to tenderness of heart - Jane Austen.

On the right a large flap reading imperfections are beautiful, and I added a wee card reading 
No one truly has joy unless he lives in love.
St Thomas Aquinas

and tucked in another wee card with a lovely landscape image, and wrote on the back:
And then promptly made another spread!
Indeed, true beauty comes from within, and I found these words to stick under this vintage Beauty:
Words that pretty much sum up my view of what constitutes a beautiful soul 💖
Oh, I did have fun with this word!
Share any beautiful thoughts below, or in the group here.

1 comment:

  1. It's wonderful that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, which means there are as many kinds of beauty as there are beholders! 8-)

    ReplyDelete