Sunday 9.30am

This is the view from my seat on the sofa this morning - the sun pouring in through the (very dirty!) patio door...

The forecast is a high of 26C this afternoon! Already, I must open the door to invite in any whiff of a cooling breeze, and Molly's promptly stationed herself where she can see and hear all the garden's goings-on.

I wish you could hear the multitude of voices through the open door... It sounds a lot like this...


I know I am missing the Palm Sunday service, but after a busy day here yesterday, I am shattered! I am greatly improved (the throat is all better), but my energy levels are still poor. I was even too tired to take photos of the stunning tulip displays, although I did capture these...

I have so many pictures and stories to share, but they'll have to wait... 

But I am still here, reading, writing, trying to catch up on my Lenten Logbook after the days, that turned into weeks, of being ill. Spring is definitely here - the trees and plants know it, and the birds certainly do - and I can feel my spirits lifting every single day.

Oh, and by the way, Daughter is coming home today for a few days, and Son is already here for the Easter holidays, so by this evening, we'll have a full house, yay! :D

1 comment:

  1. Lovely sound . So much more refined than our neighbourhood 'Ravioli' bird and a new one who bellows 'Doo-Whop!' at dawn .

    ReplyDelete